Natural Food diet to prevent the Eye Wrinkle
rich in sulfur that is important for increasing the collagen levels.
Raw carrots, fresh cantaloupe and baked sweet potatoes are high in
vitamin A and must be consumed as much as possible. Donâ€™t forget to
apply natural face mask weekly once.
The wrinkle balanced diet with these mentioned food items would
certainly help in reducing the wrinkles and help you maintain the
flawless skin. The most important investment to be made to fight the
eye wrinkles is buying good sunglasses. Never ever go in scorching heat
without the sunglasses. These little precautions and care would keep
eye wrinkles far away, making females look like young girls forever!!
- It is decidedly suggested to use brown and brown-black shades of eye liner for eye make-up that aspires for veiling the eye wrinkles. It proffers the eyes more full and wide look. Try to apply eye liner for wrinkles neither too thin nor too thick. It should in between the two extremes and do not…
- The fine thin soft creases on neck appearing horizontal are referred as venusâ€™s ring. The vertical wrinkles are quite hard when compared to previous neck wrinkle variant. The neck wrinkles can be treated with home remedies like mask made from pineapple, fullerâ€™s earth and banana etc.Neck skin is very delicate when compared with rest of…
- Banana mask is more effective than any neck wrinkle cream. To make it, take one fully ripped banana, 2 teaspoon of flaxseed oil and 4-5 drops of rose water. Mash the banana nicely in a bowl. To this add other two ingredients. Mix all three together to make fine paste. Apply this paste on face…
- Did you know that the lemon or lettuce are natural anti-wrinkle?If you want to take care of your skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles without first going through the usual cosmetics, try this homemade natural anti wrinkle .The natural anti wrinkle have the double advantage of being inexpensive and environmentally friendly. Thus, a clay…
- Prefer to keep the foundation color shade light and ensure to blend it well with the skin. It must be applied in small quantity. The aim of foundation use is to give the base to the facial skin for the make-up. Too much of it would make the face look patchy and emphasize the wrinkles…