Natural healthy nail care Tips
Health can be determined by your nail color. Healthy nails are translucent and look a little pinkish because of the blood underneath. Removal of all nail varnish every week and allowing nails for breathing are important.
Home finger nail care
CoConut Oil & Castor Oil
Nails can be made to shine by massaging coconut oil or warm castor oil on them. You can also apply dry soap to your nail and buff, or you can use lemon peel with the same result.
Healthy Nail Care using Lemon Juice
A cotton-tipped swab moistened in hydrogen-peroxide whiten your nails. Dipping your nails in a mixture of cup of water with one tablespoon of lemon juice is wanted before a nail manicure. Your fingertips are to be inserted in half a lemon and you have to twist you fingers back and front to clean the cuticles and nails.
Finger Massage for Nail Care
Before applying nail varnish, you can apply a base coat of three smooth strokes from the nail bed to the nail tip and then allow to dry before giving a second coat and then a third coat.
- Different nail problems can occur anytime because of lack of nail care such as nail infection, nail fungus, brittle nails and hangnails etc. These entire nail issues can be solved with herbal home remedies using specific ingredients.Nails of hands and legs are quite neglected body organs. This is the reason why it suffers from some…
- Nail care is very simple to carry out as it involves only being conscious about few dos and donâ€™ts along with putting the same into practice. Here are few tips that would cater to nail care like massage with olive oil, do not cut the cuticles and so on.Simple measures at home are sufficient to…
- From the description of Natural Beauty Tips, In order to prevent ridges caused from picking and pushing at your nails, you have to buff the nail surface, then wipe the dust away and apply a coat of ridge filler before applying nail polish.
- Pineapple-yogurt nail soak is the complete pack for the nail as it nourishes and protects it from the infections and allergies. It should be used once in 15 days as a part of nail care routine.Nails are very tiny body part yet contributes significantly to make the individual look attractive. It also needs some care…
- Fall Season brings in fresh energy. One can feel enthusiastic most of time. Conversely, skin demands more care as it can become oily skin or dry skin depending on the nature of your skin. Here are few tips useful for skin care in rainy season. Maintain the regular skin care routine of cleansing, exfoliating and…