Natural beauty tips advises,
- Always maintain a correct posture and keep the neck straight.
- For your skin care Clean your skin properly everyday. Remove the dead skin by using a gentle exfoliating scrub.
- Massage the neck area daily with light finger pressure.
Use a natural scrubber on your neck daily to keep the lymphatic glands active and also to remove dead skin.Use a low pillow. Neck alignment stays better with low pillows. You can also try the Neck Massage
- Do not lean over your work table. Work at angles that help you maintain your head straight or sit closer to the table.
- It is recommended not to sleep over a soft bed, while natural sleep.
When you are lifting something then use your legs rather than back. This will not put excess strain on your neck.
- The neck should be gently supported during sleeping and not bent or extended.
- Neck exercises can be and should be done whole through the day.
The term good posture does not involve standing tall only, it also means making right use of body parts every time. Avoiding strain should be a part of your life whether you are working, sitting, walking, standing or exercising. A good posture and proper massage techniques will make your muscles stronger and develop a good carriage that is needed to support the neck.
Neck massage at home using coconut oil or olive oil. One must take deep breathes while taking the neck massage as it helps to attain most of the neck massage
Banana mask is more effective than any neck wrinkle cream. To make it, take one fully ripped banana, 2 teaspoon of flaxseed oil and 4-5 drops of rose water. Mash the banana nicely in a bowl.
This anti-wrinkle mixture is proficient in reducing the wrinkles in neck. Take 3 tablespoon fuller?s earth, 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon rose water.
Pineapple and Olive oil takes very good care of aging skin. To use this remedy for reducing the deep wrinkles on neck, take 2 tablespoon olive oil, 1 cup of fresh pineapple crush and a teaspoon of ros