Natural Homemade honey face mask recipe and honey effects on different skin
Bananas used for this facial must not be very ripe and must not have turned black. You can check for allergies from them by putting little mashed banana on one of your wrists and a little honey on another and washing off after a while. If there is any irritation on your wrists within 24 hours then you must avoid this facial. You can skip any of the steps using those ingredients, which irritates your skin. If Bee pollen does not suit you, then honey is also sure to make your skin feel irritated. Avocado facial mask is an alternative for those who are allergic to honey.
How to prepare the honey banana face mask at home?
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- All utensils and equipments used for facial must be cleaned with soap and water and then sterilized with boiling water. (Avoid boiling glassware as they may crack and injure you with splinters. Also check plastics before boiling if they are heat proof.) Since hygiene is of utmost importance in home facials, we must ensure that all surfaces used for preparation of facial are clean.
- Take a bowl and add one tablespoon of almond flour to it.
- Use another bowl to keep some dried
- One tablespoon of skimmed milk, some cotton pads and a fresh towel must be kept ready for use.
- Dip 2 cotton pads well into rosewater.
- This prepares you for starting your facial.
How to apply the honey banana face mask during the facial
Facial step 1:
To remove your makeup from your face wipe it with cotton pads dipped into skimmed milk. Throw away the remaining milk.
Facial step 2:
Clean the milk from your face with lots of water.
Facial step 3:
Clean your face with scrub prepared by mixing one tablespoon of honey with almond flour. Throw away the remaining scrub.
Facial step 4:
Use plenty of water to wash off the scrub from your face.
Facial step 5:
Use a fresh towel to dry your face.
Facial step 6:
Add boiling water to the bowl containing honeysuckle flowers.
Facial step 7:
Steam your face with this by covering your face over the bowl with the help of a towel by forming a tent over the bowl. (Asthmatic patients must avoid taking steam as this may cause an attack. People with thread veins must also skip this to avoid their condition from worsening.)
Facial step 8:
For ten minutes, allow the steam to clean your face and keep relaxing.Prepare a banana face mask by adding one teaspoon of honey to the mash of a small banana. Apply it on your face as a mask.
Facial step 9:
For soothing your eyes, use cotton pads soaked in rose water.
Facial step 10:
Be in this condition for the next 10 minutes.
Facial step 11:
Now, take off the pads from your eyes.
Facial step 12:
Use plenty of water to wash off the face pack from your face.
Facial step 13:
Use cotton pads dipped in rosewater as a toner to tone your facial skin.
Facial step 14:
Aloe Vera is very much suited for oily skin as it tightens your skin. Exuviance Soothing Toning Lotion is made up of aloe, cucumber, chamomile and althea root to make your skin soft and smooth. Recommended by Natural beauty tips
- Throughout the year, our skin tends to become dry as well as dehydrated. The blood vessels on the face become much more visible. So natural face masks for thorough skin cleansing is a necessity. A home made facial mask is very effective for deep cleansing. Homemade Facial masks are really a wonderful way for making…
- The facial masks are a great way to pamper your body as well as soul. These cosmetic measures when applied to the skin of face also help in tightening, cleaning and refreshing the skin. Natural homemade facial masks help in relieving stress, enhance your well-being, and allow you to do a bit of complete self…
- As far as what type of mask to use, if you have oily skin, go for a clay or mud mask to absorb excess oil buildup. If you have dry skin, try a creamy, hydrating mask. If you have sensitive skin, use a light, gel mask. And if you have combination skin, you may…
- Home made wrinkle killer mask using Water and grain: This facial is recommended for sensitive skin. The basic ingredients are rice flour, oat and pure distilled water, which are generally non allergic to skin. However, to be on the safe side you must always apply the home made face packs on the wrist before using…
- Apart from its great taste, Peachy Honey Mask creates magic on your face. First, you are supposed to mash 1 large skinned peach (or nectarine) and 3 tsp honey together. If you do not have a workable paste you are required to add 2 tablespoons yogurt. After that you are instructed to pat evenly…