How to Make an Indian Facial Mask at Home | Homemade Facial Mask Recipes
Skin is the bodyâ€™s largest organ and needs to be treated with care and respect. Unfortunately, polluted environment, junk food, stress have come in the way of healthy body that is revealed on the skin. Women often tend to neglect their skin and become aware of the damage only when it is too late. Wonderful skin rarely happens by accidents. From the moment we are born our skin starts to age and the signs show only after we are thirty. The best way to protect our skin is to start a skin care program.
For Oily skin
Mix equal quantities of Fullers earth (Multani Mitti), sandalwood (chandan) powder and Rose water to a smooth paste. Apply on the face and neck avoiding the areas around the lips and eyes. Allow it to dry for about 20 minutes. Wash with Luke warm water. Fullers earth does wonders on oily skin as it quickly soaks the excess oil on the skin.
For Dry skin
Make a pack with the two teaspoon each of oatmeal, rice powder, almond & walnut powder and honey. Add to this mixture egg white from one egg. Mix well. If too thick add little milk. Apply over the face allow to dry. Wash with milk first then with water.
For Normal skin
Normal skin can withstand any mask. Massage the skin with honey and apply the egg white of an egg. Let it dry completely and wash off with ice cold water. This can be used once a week. Honey nourishes the skin and egg tones the skin.
For blemish free skin
Grate one apple along with its skin. Add few drops of honey and rose water. Mix well. Apply this apple mask on face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and watch your skin glow in no time at all. Apple lightens the blemishes.
For dull skin
Soak five dry figs in cold milk overnight. Next morning, mash the figs in same cold milk and apply on the face. Let it dry. Rinse with water and experience the skin for a super soft feel. Figs nurture the dull skin and give the soft feel.
Homemade facial masks enhance ones beauty to a large extent and give one a beautiful and glowing skin. Start to pamper yourself right away and see the difference in your skin within a couple of weeks. Isnâ€™t good to look 25 at the age of 35!
- If you have normal skin it can be enriched by Tomato Facial Mask. First, you are required to cut a small sized raw tomato into 2 halves and gently rub both halves on your face in circular motion. Then after leaving it for some time you have to rinse your face completely, and then…
- As far as what type of mask to use, if you have oily skin, go for a clay or mud mask to absorb excess oil buildup. If you have dry skin, try a creamy, hydrating mask. If you have sensitive skin, use a light, gel mask. And if you have combination skin, you may…
- In order to avoid unnecessary drying out of skin, you should not use even the best face masks for more than once every week. Natural face masks are like doing exercises; you should be regular as applying facial mask or will not get benefits if you do them once in a blue moon or inconsistently.…
- Cucumber facial mask is the best for any skin type and best results require its weekly application. Also cucumber face mask recipes are easy to prepare from home. First, you have to place 1 cup of oats and 1 tablespoon wheat bran in a blender and then grind to a fine powder. After that…
- Different skin types should invest in different types of homemade face masks. If you have an oily skin then go for a mud or clay mask which will absorb the excess oil buildup. Similarly people with dry skin should try a hydrating and creamy mask. People with sensitive skin can use a light, gel based…