Natural Homemade face mask for sensitive skin remedy using grain and water.
Home made wrinkle killer mask using Water and grain:
This facial is recommended for sensitive skin. The basic ingredients are rice flour, oat and pure distilled water, which are generally non allergic to skin. However, to be on the safe side you must always apply the home made face packs on the wrist before using on your face and must always check the expiry date of the ingredients before using them.
How to make sensitive face mask using water and grain?
Preparation step 1:
You must follow these steps for preparing the home face mask for healthy sensitive skin:
Clean your hands with water and soap.
To prepare this beauty mask all you need is a little cider vinegar, about a tablespoon of oats aided with some rice flour and a fresh bottle of distilled water.
All equipments including bowls, utensils, spoons and cups must be properly cleaned and sterilized with boiling water. (Note: Avoid boiling glass items as they may crack resulting in splinters, which may be injurious. Also check the plastic before boiling, as some of them are not meant for heating.)
Preparation step 2:
Since cleanliness and hygiene must be maintained in home facials, you must ensure that every surface used for facial is cleaned thoroughly.
Use a small saucepan to mix 1 tablespoon of oats with 2 tablespoon of distilled water and boil it. After cooling, add rice flour to make it into a paste. This makes your beauty mask ready to apply.
How to make water grain sensitive face mask?
Now prepare your face scrub by adding one teaspoon of distilled water into one tablespoon of rice flour in a bowl.
Mask Recipe Step 1:
Now boil a kettle of water. For keeping hair off your face, you can try wearing a shower cap or a hair band. Some cotton pads and a fresh towel must be kept handy. Now you can start with your facial.
Mask Recipe Step 2:
First of all use a tried and tested cleanser, which suits your skin, for cleaning your face.
Mask Recipe Step 3:
Now sprinkle lots of water on your face to wash off the cleanser.
Mask Recipe Step 4:
Massage your face gently with the homemade scrub of rice and water.
Mask Recipe Step 5:
Use plenty of water to wash off the scrub from your face.
Mask Recipe Step 6:
Wipe your face dry with a clean towel.
Mask Recipe Step 7:
Fill a bowl with boiling water.
How to apply the water grain face mask ?
Facial Step 1: Now steam your face by bending over the bowl and covering your head with the towel so as to form a tent over the bowl. You must keep your face at least 20 cm above the bowl to avoid burns. (Asthmatic patients must avoid taking steam, as it may cause an attack. Even patients with thread veins must also avoid steam in order to avoid worsening their situation.)
Facial Step 2: Now make yourself easy in this position for about 10 minutes and allow the steam to work on your face.
Facial Step 3: Apply the homemade facemask of rice and oats over your face.
Facial Step 4:If you want you can cover your eyes with a slice of cucumber each.
Facial Step 5:Now feel easy for 10 minutes.
Facial Step 6:Lift the cucumber slices from your eyes.
Facial Step 7:Clean your face with plenty of water.
Facial Step 8:For further cleaning of your face, the remaining distilled water can be used as a toner after adding a drop of cider vinegar to it.
Finally use your favorite moisturizer to moist your face.
- Different skin types should invest in different types of homemade face masks. If you have an oily skin then go for a mud or clay mask which will absorb the excess oil buildup. Similarly people with dry skin should try a hydrating and creamy mask. People with sensitive skin can use a light, gel based…
- 1. Firstly wash your face as well as neck.2. Now apply some protective lotion in area around your mouth and eyes.3. Next, apply the mask on face and neck. Do not keep any mask on skin for more than 20 minutes.4. You can rinse the mask off with mineral water or warm boiled water.5. Do…
- Bananas are a rich source of phosphorus calcium potassium and vitamins. They make the skin soft and silky smooth. Honey cleans, tones and hydrates the skin. Thus together they make a superb face mask for dry skin.Bananas used for this facial must not be very ripe and must not have turned black. You can…
- Cucumber facial mask is the best for any skin type and best results require its weekly application. Also cucumber face mask recipes are easy to prepare from home. First, you have to place 1 cup of oats and 1 tablespoon wheat bran in a blender and then grind to a fine powder. After that…
- Dry skins are generally flaky to look at, appear to be dull around the cheeks and eyes. They need continuous moisturizing. Instead of using a soap that tends to dry out the skin further, wash the face with oatmeal and milk. Milk provides nourishment to the skin and oatmeal gently exfoliates. If you need some…