Fall Season brings in fresh energy. One can feel enthusiastic most of time. Conversely, skin demands more care as it can become oily skin or dry skin depending on the nature of your skin. Here are few tips useful for skin care in rainy season.
- Maintain the regular skin care routine of cleansing, exfoliating and toning.
- Use the homemade facial cleanser or buy a face wash having alpha hydroxyl acid. This ingredient helps to refresh the skin. Ensure not to use more than once a day.
- Do not over moisturize your skin.
- Non-water based moisturizer must be used to avoid the effect of dilution of cream in the rains.
- Apply home prepared facial skin exfoliating pack once in week.
- To keep yourself safe from acne issues, press the garlic paste on the acne for 15 minutes. Later rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Allow the skin to breath freely. Pamper it with fresh fruit pack once in three days.
- Ensure to dry full body thoroughly after bath.
- Never rub skin too hard while drying.
- Neither sun nor rains can be trusted, hence always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out of home or office.
- Avoid too much makeup. Apply if necessary.
- Only use water-proof cosmetics for makeup.
- Use subtle and light color shades of all make up items. Fall Season makeup has to be as simple as possible.
- Prefer simple clothe fabric that dries quickly like chiffon and cotton. Avoid denims in rainy season.
- Try to keep the skin dry as far as possible. In particular ensure the skin folds and feet are dry as excessive moisture can cause fungal infection.
- Apply talc on the skin fold and feet after bath.
- Maintain the skin dry with homemade scrub. For the same mix together one teaspoon each of rice flour, rose water, cucumber juice and sandalwood powder. Apply it on face and neck. Wash it off once it dries.
- Do not wear closed shoes and socks. It leaves the feet moist.
- Wear sneakers instead of heels. It would more comfortable.
- Get a pedicure once in fortnight to remove the dead skin from the feet.
- Avoid all fried items as then the skin becomes more prone to pimples eruption.
- Try to drink lukewarm water and keep the skin healthy.
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C as it helps in fighting all bacteria causing skin infections.
- Also have dry fruits mainly almonds and figs in your daily diet to improve the body resistance.
- Take hot water bath before sleeping.
Practice thesebeauty tips and let the skin too enjoy the natural showers as your mind and soul!
In order to make the facial hydra-tor at home, take one bottle of distilled water (easily procurable at grocery stores) and add 5-6 drops of chamomile or rose essential oil. Pour this liquid in a spray bottle and keep it in your purse if going out of the house. In the course of the day every time you wash your face with plain water, swab it little and then spray this liquid on face. Allow it to dry naturally or just wipe it off gently with a cotton ball. Ensure to shake the spray bottle thoroughly before spraying the liquid on face. This would keep the face fresh and hydrated.
Bring to an end the Use of Soap
Soap takes away the moisture from the skin making it dull and more prone to wrinkles. Therefore, no matter whether it is a creamy or moisturizing soap, simply stay away from it. When it comes to making the skin free from dirt, just do it the natural way. Prior to hitting the bed for the good restful night sleep, take 1 teaspoon milk cream, ½ teaspoon of wheat flour and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix all three well to make a paste. Gently apply this paste on face and massage giving anti-circular strokes. In few seconds all the creams would start coming out in form of small balls along with the dirt that is accumulated on the face. Wash the face with plain water and wipe it soft towel softly. Feel the smooth and supple skin. Make it a habit to clean the face this way every night and also any other time in the day.
Bring into Play Sunscreen Lotion Daily
Every time you step out of the house make sure to apply a good sunscreen lotion. Minimum SPF content should be 15. It becomes slightly easy for harmful ultra violet rays to ruin the skin after crossing the twenties in your life span. Therefore use sunscreen lotion regularly.
Lay Hands on Professional Facial
It is necessary to get a facial done as least once in two months from the facial expert. These people are trained to give the massage the right way which could be missed out when doing self facial at home. Skin needs tightening that takes place well if someone else does it. Apart from the regular facial it is good to apply the facial mask once in week after cleaning the skin thoroughly. This could be done at home using the ingredients from kitchen.
Take a Balanced Diet
What we eat and drink affects the skin to a great extent. Fried items, refined flour processed food and frozen products must be avoided along with beverages rich in caffeine content, alcohol and smoking. All these make the skin suffer a lot. From late twenties onwards skin start loosing the potential to fight against these items hence
can be treated with soy whether taken whole or as tofu. It cannot be overstressed how important soy is for skin health as it is loaded with vitamin E. Doctors swear by it as it increases growth of cells while keeping the skin soft and damp. A dose of at least half cup of soy in any of its forms, three times a week will work wonders. Recommended by natural beauty tips
Oil helps dispel dryness and promotes smooth soft skin. Doctors opine that women who complain of dry, flaky skin are most probably not taking enough fatty food which abound in poly or mono-saturated sesame, mustard, peanut and olive oils. If the diet is accordingly corrected the women get back the bounce to their skin within a week or two. A tablespoon less or more makes a big difference to dry skin
. The secret natural beauty tips oil clear up clogged pores.
can be treated with soy whether taken whole or as tofu. It cannot be overstressed how important soy is for skin health as it is loaded with vitamin E. Doctors swear by it as it increases growth of cells while keeping the skin soft and damp. A dose of at least half cup of soy in any of its forms, three times a week will work wonders. As mentioned indian natural beauty tips
Oatmeal has anti-toxin qualities by filtering the same through its fibers. Thus the groundwork is made for a glowing skin. As a cheaper alternative you my eat ragi or barley. All of these are bursting with vitamin B that helps in the growth of new skin cells. Recommended by natural beauty tips