Fall Season brings in fresh energy. One can feel enthusiastic most of time. Conversely, skin demands more care as it can become oily skin or dry skin depending on the nature of your skin. Here are few tips useful for skin care in rainy season.
Mint is green vegetable jam-packed with its cooling effect. Make this juice in few simple steps. First, clean one cup of mint leaves and half cup of coriander leaves very well in running water. Chop it roughly. To this add juice of half lemon along with cumin powder, black salt and common salt as per taste. Grind this mixture in a grinder using water. Strain the liquid and put some ice. Drink this in summers and give the relaxing effect to the skin internally so as to make it glow externally.
- Maintain the regular skin care routine of cleansing, exfoliating and toning.
- Use the homemade facial cleanser or buy a face wash having alpha hydroxyl acid. This ingredient helps to refresh the skin. Ensure not to use more than once a day.
- Do not over moisturize your skin.
- Non-water based moisturizer must be used to avoid the effect of dilution of cream in the rains.
- Apply home prepared facial skin exfoliating pack once in week.
- To keep yourself safe from acne issues, press the garlic paste on the acne for 15 minutes. Later rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Allow the skin to breath freely. Pamper it with fresh fruit pack once in three days.
- Ensure to dry full body thoroughly after bath.
- Never rub skin too hard while drying.
- Neither sun nor rains can be trusted, hence always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out of home or office.
- Avoid too much makeup. Apply if necessary.
- Only use water-proof cosmetics for makeup.
- Use subtle and light color shades of all make up items. Fall Season makeup has to be as simple as possible.
- Prefer simple clothe fabric that dries quickly like chiffon and cotton. Avoid denims in rainy season.
- Try to keep the skin dry as far as possible. In particular ensure the skin folds and feet are dry as excessive moisture can cause fungal infection.
- Apply talc on the skin fold and feet after bath.
- Maintain the skin dry with homemade scrub. For the same mix together one teaspoon each of rice flour, rose water, cucumber juice and sandalwood powder. Apply it on face and neck. Wash it off once it dries.
- Do not wear closed shoes and socks. It leaves the feet moist.
- Wear sneakers instead of heels. It would more comfortable.
- Get a pedicure once in fortnight to remove the dead skin from the feet.
- Avoid all fried items as then the skin becomes more prone to pimples eruption.
- Try to drink lukewarm water and keep the skin healthy.
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C as it helps in fighting all bacteria causing skin infections.
- Also have dry fruits mainly almonds and figs in your daily diet to improve the body resistance.
- Take hot water bath before sleeping.
Practice thesebeauty tips and let the skin too enjoy the natural showers as your mind and soul!
Healthy skin and physical exercises :-
By supplying oxygen and nutrients to the skin, exercises firms and nourishes the skin.
Get rid of foot blisters:
Dandelion leaves have been used for years by people to cure foot blisters.
The procedure to use these leaves is by squeezing a little of its white liquid onto the blister and then covering it with a bandage. You should be careful while using them. You must use dandelions that have not been sprayed with pesticides. If you feel any discomfort, please wash it off immediately. It can irritate your skin.
You can also try the Face skin care yoga