Neck wrinkles are a common concern as we age, and there are several natural remedies that may help to reduce their appearance.
The fine thin soft creases on neck appearing horizontal are referred as venus ring. The vertical wrinkles are quite hard when compared to previous neck wrinkle variant. The neck wrinkles can be treated with home remedies like mask made from pineapple, fullers earth and banana etc.
Neck skin is very delicate when compared with rest of the body. This is the reason why the aging sign wrinkles starts appearing on neck swiftly. There are few other factors that augment the wrinkles such as sun exposure, smoking, excessive skin dryness and unbalanced diet. Getting rid of neck wrinkles can be accomplished by bringing in change in daily routine like regular skin care, applying sunscreen, quitting smoking, eating nutritious balanced diet and maintaining adequate intake of water. These fine creases on neck cannot be completely abolished from the skin but can be controlled as well as reduced using home remedies.
- Massage: A regular massage of the neck area with an anti-aging oil or lotion can help to increase blood flow and improve skin elasticity, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel is a natural moisturizer that can help to hydrate the skin and improve elasticity, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that can help to hydrate the skin and improve elasticity, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Honey: Honey has natural antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can help to nourish and hydrate the skin, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a natural skin lightener and can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Mix equal parts lemon juice and water and apply it to the affected area. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.