Fall Season brings in fresh energy. One can feel enthusiastic most of time. Conversely, skin demands more care as it can become oily skin or dry skin depending on the nature of your skin. Here are few tips useful for skin care in rainy season.
- Maintain the regular skin care routine of cleansing, exfoliating and toning.
- Use the homemade facial cleanser or buy a face wash having alpha hydroxyl acid. This ingredient helps to refresh the skin. Ensure not to use more than once a day.
- Do not over moisturize your skin.
- Non-water based moisturizer must be used to avoid the effect of dilution of cream in the rains.
- Apply home prepared facial skin exfoliating pack once in week.
- To keep yourself safe from acne issues, press the garlic paste on the acne for 15 minutes. Later rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Allow the skin to breath freely. Pamper it with fresh fruit pack once in three days.
- Ensure to dry full body thoroughly after bath.
- Never rub skin too hard while drying.
- Neither sun nor rains can be trusted, hence always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out of home or office.
- Avoid too much makeup. Apply if necessary.
- Only use water-proof cosmetics for makeup.
- Use subtle and light color shades of all make up items. Fall Season makeup has to be as simple as possible.
- Prefer simple clothe fabric that dries quickly like chiffon and cotton. Avoid denims in rainy season.
- Try to keep the skin dry as far as possible. In particular ensure the skin folds and feet are dry as excessive moisture can cause fungal infection.
- Apply talc on the skin fold and feet after bath.
- Maintain the skin dry with homemade scrub. For the same mix together one teaspoon each of rice flour, rose water, cucumber juice and sandalwood powder. Apply it on face and neck. Wash it off once it dries.
- Do not wear closed shoes and socks. It leaves the feet moist.
- Wear sneakers instead of heels. It would more comfortable.
- Get a pedicure once in fortnight to remove the dead skin from the feet.
- Avoid all fried items as then the skin becomes more prone to pimples eruption.
- Try to drink lukewarm water and keep the skin healthy.
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C as it helps in fighting all bacteria causing skin infections.
- Also have dry fruits mainly almonds and figs in your daily diet to improve the body resistance.
- Take hot water bath before sleeping.
Practice thesebeauty tips and let the skin too enjoy the natural showers as your mind and soul!
In winters the weather conditions are extremely stressful for the skin due to cold breeze, drying-low humidity and drop-down temperature. In such circumstances the sensitive skin becomes more delicate and falls to winter miseries. Hence, all those having the sensitive skin must apply the winter herbal banana face mask that provides the skin nourishment as well as strength to withstand the winter crabbiness.
Ingredients Required for Sensitive Skin Herbal Banana Face Mask
Banana: 2 Pieces (fully ripped)
Oatmeal: 2 Tablespoons
Egg: 1 Piece
Honey: ½ Tablespoon
Banana is anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant in nature. Due to these two properties it is helpful for protecting the sensitive skin from all sorts of allergic reactions and winter harshness. It also brings in the firmness in the facial muscles thereby provides the well toned skin. The scientific name for banana is Musa Paradisiaca.
Egg reduces enlarged skin pores. If the skin has any left behind marks of pimples, acnes or any other skin ailment then by applying egg slowly and gradually the scars present on the skin fades. And it is the best mode for skin tightening. The scientific name of egg (hen””s egg) is Gallus Gallus Domesticus.
Honey supports the skin””s capability to revitalize and restore the exhausted skin. It forms the protective shield on the sensitive skin top surface to protect it from all skin related issues. It leaves the skin as silky soft and supple. It is called as strained honey, mel scientifically.
Preparation Method for Winter Sensitive Skin Face Mask
Grate the bananas with the help of a grater. In other bowl whip the egg white and egg yolk together. To this whipped egg add mashed banana and mix well. Next mix oatmeal and honey. Blend well to get the smooth paste having the fine texture.
Application Technique of Herbal Banana Winter Sensitive Skin Mask
As usual, first cleanse the face and neck skin. Then dab the paste on the skin. Next massage the face by moving the fingers in circular motion gently. Ensure the fingers reach out across the face and neck. Carry it out for a minute or two. Leave the mask on the skin for 15 minutes so that the juices of ingredients present in the face are absorbed within the skin layers. Next after the set time duration is over rinse off the mask with lukewarm water. Lastly using the soft napkin wipe out the face and neck.
In order to get the best results use this herbal face mask once in a week. Winters are not bad in every aspect but it is little too tough on sensitive skin. Therefore, use this winter herbal banana face mask to prepare the skin to endure all odds of this season yet stay looking healthy and glowing skin!