From the Natural beauty tips discussion,
- A diet rich in vitamin A sparkles the eyes. Vitamin A Foods are Papaya,fish, milk, eggs, cilantro and etc.
- Frequent washing of eyes with cold water also helps.
- For treating dark circles, cucumber slices on them is the best remedy.
- Massage with unscented castor oil is the best natural anti eye wrinkle remedy, even doctors suggest it.
- Overnight soaked amla and then washing the eyes next morning with this water is very helpful.
- Soaking cotton in slightly warm milk and covering your eyes with it for about 15 minutes is very beneficial.This will prevent the eye wrinkle forming under the eye.
- Massaging the scalp with curd soothes itchy and red eyes.
- For soothing tired eyes, dip two small cotton pads in very cold milk and place on closed eyes for approximately ten minutes and try to relax.
- For complete relaxation close your eyes and try thinking of pleasant and soothing things a little far away you may also concentrate on something at an arms length. If you repeat it 4-5 ti
Consume food rich in Vitamin A, C and E as these act as antioxidants that helps the healthy flawless skin under the eye.