Dark circle under the eyes is one of the common beauty problems. It occurs mainly due to inadequate sleep, excessive stress and insufficient nutrition. In order to overcome the issue of dark circles one needs to eat well, relax and sleep well. Apart from these crucial aspects few home remedies could also be helpful in reducing the dark circles.
Almond Powder Lessens Dark Circles under the Eyes
Mix one teaspoon almond powder with one teaspoon milk. If needed add some more milk but ensure the paste is thick. Clean the skin under the eyes with cleansing milk and pat dry with soft napkin. Then apply the prepared paste gently on both under eye dark circles. Leave it for 15 minutes. Later clean it with water. Use this remedy for alternate days. Soon the dark circles shall be reduced. To make almond powder grind 7-8 almonds in the mixer till it turns into a fine powder. Store this powder in an air tight jar and use as required.
Keep the used tea bag in the freezer for 5 minutes. Then after put the cold tea bags on the closed eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Ensure to put the tea bags on the eyes in a way that it covers the under eyes completely. This is an easy remedy that can be used everyday or even twice day. Take care that tea does not goes in the eyes. It shall assist in reducing the dark circles.
Fresh Fig, Cure for Under Eye Dark Circles
Wash the fig thoroughly under the tap water and clean all the dirt. Cut the fig into two parts. Dab one piece of fig on the under eye with slight pressure yet keeping the soft hand so that juice touches the skin. Do it for 2-3 minutes. Once the skin is damp with fig””””s juice, allow the juice to get deep inside the skin. After 5 minutes re-dab the fig under the eyes again. Wait for another 5 minutes then clean the eyes with water. Fresh fig juice nourishes the eyes thereby helps in reducing the undesirable dark circles.
Under Eye Dark Circles Reduced with Mint Juice
Pluck one cup of fresh mint leaves and clean the mud/dirt using lots of water. Grind the washed leaves in the mixer with little water to keep the blades moving. Apply this mint paste under the eyes. Keep it for 15 minutes. Later remove the paste and clean the eyes with plain water. Mint leaves have the nutrients and cooling properties that soothe the eyes and aids in curtailing the dark circles.
Eye Mask That Condenses the Dark Circles
Prepare the eye mask by mixing together 2 teaspoon tomato juice, 2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon orange masoor dal powder and one pinch turmeric powder. Blend all well to make the paste. Apply this paste on the skin under the eyes that is cleaned with cleansing milk by now. Hold the eye mask for 15 minutes then after clean it. This should be used twice in a week for desired results. To make the masoor dal powder, grind ½ cup masoor dal in the mixer without any water. Collect the powder and keep it in an air tight jar for future use.
These remedies are very effective in reducing the dark circles under the eyes. Check out yourself!
I came looking for eye bag remedy
1. Use an eye cream – Look for an eye cream that contains collagen-boosting and wrinkle-fighting ingredients, like retinol, peptides, and antioxidants. Apply the cream under and around eyes twice a day for best results.
2. Apply cold compresses – Use a cold compress, like a clean washcloth soaked in cold water and wrung out, to reduce swelling in the area. You can also use frozen teaspoons on the area, being careful not to put them too close to your eyes.
3. Get enough sleep and hydrate – Lack of sleep not only increases dark circles and bags under the eyes but can also contribute to wrinkles in the area. Make sure you’re getting 7-9 hours of sleep each night and drinking at least 8 glasses of water to prevent dehydration, which can worsen under-eye bags.
4. Reduce salt intake – Eating too much salt increases fluid retention, which can worsen eye bags and wrinkles. Try to reduce your salt intake and substitute with herbs and spices instead.
5. Treat your allergies – Allergies can cause puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. If possible, try to avoid your allergy triggers and treat any existing allergies with special eye drops or medications.
6. Eat a balanced diet – Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins can help to keep skin looking healthy, young, and vibrant. Limit your consumption of sugar to preserve collagen, which can help to reduce eye wrinkles.