Under eye wrinkle is the siren of showing the age on your face. In other words the soft lines under the eyes remind you that your skin tightness is gradually reducing making you look mature. This has to happen anytime after one reaches the number 30 but it can be pushed forward by bringing in few changes in the lifestyle. By adopting some alterations in daily routine you can decelerate the appearance of under eye wrinkles.
Avoid Eye Makeup
Makeup plays a vital role in making the females look like divas but excessive eye makeup is not good as it accelerates the under eye wrinkles occurrence. Once in a while if it is applied it is still acceptable but frequent eye makeup is certainly not good. Moreover, one must ensure to clean the eye makeup in any case before sleeping in night. The eye must be absolutely free from mascara, eye shadows, eye liners and other cosmetics. In addition it is highly recommended to use some eye masks in order to re-nourish the skin that has been left desiccated with the use of eye makeup cosmetics.
Complete eight hours of sound sleep is must for looking young for a long time. Today””s hectic lifestyle requires being constantly on the toes as a result eyes get most strained out. It needs rest to refresh else the stress is shown as dark circles under the eyes first followed by soft lines. Work hard but relax for eight hours utterly to prevent premature or early occurrence of under eyes wrinkles.
Never Rub Eyes Vigorously
Many of us have the habit of rubbing the eyes during the course of the day. This habit must be stopped immediately as wiping or rubbing the eyes forcefully stretches the skin that assists in wrinkle formation. Once the number 30 is crossed the skin naturally looses it capability to snap back in the original position. Therefore, always touch the eyes with a supple hand.
Wear Sun Glasses to Daunt Wrinkle Formation
Whenever stepping out of the home or office in the open environment before 6 pm always wear sun glasses. It gives the protection to the eyes from the aging skin agent sun and casts down the appearance of soft line under the eyes. At the time of buying the sun glasses make sure that it covers the eyes fully. Also apply sun block having SPF more than 15 before going out in sun.
Have Food Rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin E and B complex is essential for the healthy eyes. When body is having more than the required quantity of these two nutrients then the under eye wrinkles does not appear for a long time. These two vitamins restore and maintain the collagen level thereby keeping the eyes youthful for longer duration. Walnuts, almonds, sunflower oil, soya bean oil and egg yolk etc are rich in vitamin E while vitamin B complex is found in leafy green vegetables and whole-grain cereals, rice, milk, eggs, liver, meats, fish and fruits.
Take these preventive measures and save yourself from the undesirable under eye wrinkles as long as possible. No matter if you have crossed the number 30 but look less than that always!
The most popular Chinese remedy for eye wrinkle is the use of a Chinese herbal paste made from a mixture of Chinese herbs such as san chang wu, gou qi zi, huang qi, and chuan xiong. This paste can be applied topically to the eye area to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, smaller doses of the herbal mixture can be taken internally to support skin health and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
How to get rid of eye wrinkle using Korean temedy
1. Use a jade roller: Use a jade roller to massage the area around the eye. The cooling effect of the stone combined with light massaging helps increase circulation which helps tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
2. Apply facial sheet masks: The moisture in facial sheet masks helps hydrate the skin which prevents wrinkles and lines caused by dryness. Look for some facial sheet masks that contain anti-aging ingredients like collagen, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
3. Apply an eye cream: Develop a regular routine of applying a good eye cream weekly. Look for an eye cream that contains natural antioxidants like ginseng, green tea, and caffeine that can help reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity of the skin.
4. Use an eye massage tool: An eye massage tool is designed to improve circulation and reduce puffiness on the eyes. Apply gentle pressure and massage the eye area in a circular motion for a few minutes to relax the muscles and reduce wrinkles.
5. Exfoliate regularly: Exfoliating is a beneficial step in any Korean skincare routine. Use a gentle exfoliator specifically designed for the eye area or mix slightly cooled green tea with a bit of sugar. The sugar acts as a natural exfoliator and the tea provides natural antioxidants that help the skin look healthier and reduce eye wrinkles.
How to get rid of eye wrinkle using russian remedy
1. Start by protecting your skin from sun damage. Wearing sunscreen and avoiding being in the sun for too long can help protect you from wrinkles.
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Applying a moisturizer is essential for keeping wrinkles at bay and a rich moisturizer should do the trick.
3. Try a Russian remedy for wrinkles. Natural products like lavender and honey are sometimes used in homemade remedies to reduce wrinkles.
4. Massage the area around your eyes. As gentle and light massage helps stimulate skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles.
5. Exercise regularly. Exercise can help keep your skin firm, reduce stress and have an overall positive effect on your skin.
6. Develop a healthy lifestyle. Eating a balanced diet and reducing your alcohol consumption can also help keep wrinkles away.