Skin whiteners work according to the type of acne which caused the scar. Acne skin whitening products mainly work by suppressing the production of melanin. People suffering from chronic acne think that acne skin whitening products help them. But the real cause of acne is skin dryness. Acne skin whitening only helps with skin discoloration, and not the underlying moisture imbalance.
Stubborn Chronic acne and Blemishes:
Chronic acne results in stubborn blemishes and scars. Can these acne scars be removed by acne skin whitening products?
Acne Skin lighteners work depending on the kind of acne which formed the scar. The different types of acne are closed comedo or whitehead, open comedo or blackhead, pustule, papule, cyst, acne conglobata which forms on the chest, back and buttocks, and each of these leave a different type of acne scar.
Chicken pox Skin Spot Whitening:
Acne can cause different types of scars like pick scars, chicken pox like scars, crater like scars and hypertrophic scars which are rubbery and dark red. If you are fortunate you may just get macules which are reddish and flat spots which disappear within six months without a trace.
Skin Discoloration to imbalance the melanin:
When a skin lesion heals, it leaves behind a discoloration, which may remain for 18 months. This type of scar is most often experienced by acne sufferers.
Acne Skin Whitening products mainly suppress the production of melanin, and are effective in skin discoloration resulting from melanin imbalance. Acne scar bleaching products cannot treat scars which affect the skin surface and not the color. They can fade post inflammatory discoloration and freckles.
People who suffer from acne expect acne scar whitening products to help them. But the actual cause of acne is skin dryness. Acne skin whitening can help only in the case of skin discoloration, while the underlying moisture/oil imbalance remains. The imbalance has to be fixed first, and then the scars may be treated.
Balancing acne blemishes with exfoliation:
Only essences and serums can help you to achieve balance because they go deep into the skin. With regular use, you can achieve the required balance of skin moisture and oil. As the skin gets properly hydrated, the cells which were damaged by acne get healed and at the same time, the acne will decrease.
When the required balance in your skin is achieved, the previous damage has to be repaired. Exfoliation is the best treatment for scarring, and for this you can use scrubs and masks to get rid of dead skin.
Some types of severe acne may be hormonal in nature, in which case you need to consult a doctor. If the scars are very stubborn, then, too, you may need a doctorâ€™s help for chemical peel. Using chemical ingredients for skin whitening or skin discoloration is very dangerous. Please don””t forget to read the skin whitening product side effects.
Face whitening Cream Review
Face whitening cream review. Face whitening creams are formulated to reduce melanin secretion so as to lighten up skin tone. Analyzing the ingredient components is a must to do step while selecting the best face whitening creams.
You can try this acne blemish remedy at home
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix equal parts water and apple cider vinegar. Dab it onto your blemish with a cotton swab and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
2. Tea Tree Oil: Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil with a carrier oil, like jojoba or olive oil. Apply to your blemish with a cotton swab or ball, and rinse after 10 minutes.
3. Honey: Apply raw honey to the blemish and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
4. Aloe Vera Gel: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to your blemish, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
5. Lemon Juice: Dip a cotton swab into lemon juice and apply it to the blemish. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse
Spotted skin home remedy
1. Avoid direct sun exposure whenever possible
2. Wear broad-spectrum sunscreen daily to protect skin from UV damage
3. Exfoliate regularly with a gentle exfoliant to help reduce dead skin cell build-up
4. Treat acne with a targeted acne-fighting product
5. Use lightening creams or serums to help fade dark spots
6. Avoid irritating skin by minimizing sun exposure and avoiding harsh products
7. Use natural lightening ingredients like Vitamin C, licorice, and kojic acid to fade spots over time
8. Moisturize your skin frequently to keep it hydrated and healthy
9. Talk to a dermatologist about laser treatments like IPL to remove spots.