Simple Home Remedies Foot Care
As advised in Natural Beauty tips,
1. The simplest way to take care of your feet is to marinate your feet for 10 minutes in a combination of lukewarm water and salt, eradicate and rub dry particularly between the toes.
2. The hot and cold feet care treatment will benefit the blood flow of your feet. Therefore, you have to plunge your feet in warm water and then again submerge in cold water. You have to continue this for 20 minutes.
3. Otherwise, immersion of your feet for 10 minutes in a mixture of hot water and shampoo will develop the surface of your toenails.
4. You can cure cracked heels by a light application of a combination of Vaseline and a few drops of lemon juice.
5. While natural bathing, first you have to rub your heels with a pumice stone and then apply a high-quality moisturizing ointment.
6. You have to pamper your feet with a high-quality hand and body cream.
7. Cracked heels need soft application of a mixture of Vaseline and a few drops of lemon juice.
8. After bath, massage your feet with almond oil. You have to continue this un
have to travel a lot from one place to another. So, it is
indispensable for them to take additional care of their feet for
evading foot troubles.
Cracking and fissures in the skin of the heels and balls of the
feet can be hurting, particularly for those bulky persons who put
stress on these parts. Any unwrap skin wound is prone to germs due
to the influence of fissure. Foot infections can be extremely
acute, as the germ tends to increase quickly and journey bottomless
into the foot swiftly due to constant stress. It is difficult to cure
them as the cut is bordered by calloused skin