Hair needs extra care during Fall Season. Apart from attending the hair related issues like hair fall or dandruff, it is best to be cautious before hand. This implies one should follow a set of do”s and don”ts in Fall Season in order to maintain the healthy hair and enjoy the season whole heartedly.
- Keep the scalp clean and dry. Dirty scalp in the weather of rains can cause hair fall, dandruff or even lice invasion.
- Take the hair wash twice or thrice in a week. It is to keep the scalp and hair dirt free.
- Massage your scalp with lukewarm oil once in week. It helps in strengthening the hair roots and nourishes the hair from top to bottom.
- Wash your hairs immediately after getting drenched in rains. Else the rain water can cause some infection.
- Apply hair masks once in a week to nourish your hair. The hair needs sustenance and care externally as well.
- Eat protein rich diet to give the nutrients to the body for maintaining healthy hair and improving the resistance to withstand the rainy season assaults.&l
- Don”t use hair gels, hair sprays or styling creams in this season. These hair cosmetics contain lacquers and gums that tend to stick on the scalp. If it is not washed properly then it would cause dandruff.
- Don”t go in for artificial perming, straightened, crimped or curling on the hair as it can lead to permanent damage.
- Don”t color your hair with fancy hair colors as it can leave the hair dull and lifeless.
- Don”t use chemically produced shampoo. Switch to herbal shampoo.
- Don”t opt for elaborate hair styles. It is too hard to set the hair styles and manage it when it is raining.
- Don”t leave the hair open/loose always.
- Don”t rub your hair too much for drying in back and forth motion. Pat dry it with a towel that absorbs water nicely. Ensure that hair is dried fully.
- Don”t blow dry your hair everyday as it weakens the hair roots. Let the hair dry naturally.
- Don”t be stressed at all else it shall add on the hair related problems.
- Don”t leave the hair tied up in ponytail or any other hairdo if you are drenched in the natural showers. If not then there is high probability that this mistake can lead to lice infestation. This is yet another common hair problem during Fall Season.