Why Does Hair Turn Gray:
Each hair strand on the scalp of human bodies is made up of two components viz. shaf
Why Melanin Reduces in Body and causes graying hair?
The main reason behind melanocytes producing less melanin pigment is due to aging. As an individual grows older the tissue tube looses the strength gradually to hold these cells healthy also the skin wrinkle started appearing. As a result color producing cell melanocytes starts decaying and later departs from the hair follicle. With reduced number of melanocytes in the hair roots the hair shaft.
Premature Gray Hair causes in Young People?
It is very common these days to see young people in their late 20â€™s also having 5-6 white hair strands. So apart from aging there are few other reasons because of which melanocytes cells stops producing melanin pigment in ample quantity and people get the undesirable gray hair. One of the proverbial grounds for hair turning gray is hereditary. Premature gray hair in kids because of the family health imbalances that are transferred to them through the genes. Many medical conditions are also characterized as the cause for hair to turn gray such as anemia, thyroid imbalance and vitamin AB-12 deficiency. Thyroid imbalance could happen to an individual in nature or it can also be due to hereditary. Smoking cause premature gray hair in younger generation. Smoking hinders the proper functioning for melanin producing cells and also results in early decay of these vital cells from the body. Smoking is four times more liable for gray hair than any other mentioned causes. Gray hair caused by Smoking can not be easily cured even by herbal gray hair treatment.
Stress involvement in turning Gray Hair
Also Young generation is very much insecure these days because of the growing materialistic demands in the lifestyle. This increases the pressure and stress resulting in mental tensions which ruins the healthy functioning of tissue tube cells. Need help on stress: Check How to get rid of stress?Too much of negative thinking also forces the cells producing melanin pigment to mature much faster. And consequence to all this is gray hairs does not matter what gray hair shampoo you use.<br>
1. Begin washing your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.Sulfates are known to strip away essential natural oils that are responsible for keeping our locks healthy and shiny.
2. Use cold water.Hot water has the same effect as sulfates, striping away the natural oils that our hair needs to stay vibrant and hydrated.
3. Massage your scalp.Massaging your scalp regularly helps stimulate blood flow, improves circulation and encourages healthy hair growth.
4. Use a moisturizing conditioner.Look for one that is specifically formulated to nourish and hydrate gray hair.
5. Nourish your scalp.Using a scalp oil or pre-shampoo treatment prior to washing your hair will help nourish, protect and hydrate your scalp.
6. Try the la-b-tonic by mèche.This leave-in treatment adds natural shine, softness and hydration to gray hair.