Anti-wrinkle cream is women””s most considerate friend after she crosses the number 30. It can be prepared at home using the ingredients from kitchen. This herbal cream promises to offer youthful look by tightening the skin. As the skin tightens the occurrence of initial aging signs mainly crow-feet wrinkles is pushed forward. However, it happens if and only if this anti-wrinkle herbal cream is applied regularly.
Ingredients Required for Making Anti-Wrinkle Herbal Cream
Grapes Juice – 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Lemon Juice – 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Tomato Juice – 4 Teaspoons (20 ml)
Aloe Vera Pulp – 10 Teaspoons (50 ml)
Grapes juice protects the skin from aging issues like wrinkles, skin sagging and so on. It is able to do so because it contains antioxidant polyphenol which controls free radicals to maintain oxidized cells in equilibrium. Once the body attains the state of equilibrium the aging symptoms gets delayed automatically. Scientific name for grapes are Vitis Vinifera.
Tomato juice contains lycopene, a fat soluble component absorbed by the skin improves the capacity of retaining the moisture of the skin.
Aloe Vera pulp is also referred as Aloe Vera gel. It prevents the skin from aging as it contains vital skin nutrients mainly vitamin C and vitamin E. Aloe Vera improves the strength and synthesis of skin tissue and cells by providing required oxygen. It also removes the dead skin cells to give the way new cells to take on the skin top surface. Scientifically it is known as Aloe Barbaderis Mill.
Preparation Method of Herbal Anti-Wrinkle Cream
In a bowl put all the ingredients together and mix it well to get a cream-like consistency. It can be stored in a glass jar having the wide mouth. The mentioned quantity shall suffice for a week. It is recommended to store it only for a week then after prepare the fresh again. The reason being the ingredients used are fresh without any preservative hence have very short shelf life.
Technique to Apply Anti Wrinkle Herbal Cream
Apply it on the face as any other cream after a thorough skin wash. Use it twice in a day. It contains alpha hydroxyl acid (AHAs) because of which wrinkle appearance on the face gets delayed as far as possible.
Trust this homemade herbal anti wrinkle cream as your true friend and use it regularly. Surely you would never repent your decision and your efforts shall be paid off in best possible way!
Here is simple anti wrinkle remedy
Start off with a simple moisturizing routine in the morning and before bed. This can include using an aloe vera gel-based moisturizer.
– Gently massage the skin with a serum made of freshly squeezed lemon juice, pulverized grapeseed oil, and tomato puree.
– Apply a gentle face mask once a week made with mashed grapefruit, lemon juice and mashed aloe vera leaves.
– Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated and flush out any toxins that can cause signs of aging in the skin.
– Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 when going outside.
– Make sure to get enough restful sleep every night to keep your skin looking refreshed and vibrant.
– Eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins and nutrient-dense foods to provide your skin with essential vitamins and minerals that can naturally combat signs of aging.