Skin disruptions (Eczema) and inflammation (Dermatitis ) are often a result of poor diet and lack of omega 3s. Essential oils provide omega 3 and beneficial healing acids that can restore health to your skin.
Step1 : Make a body butter from cocoa, Shea & mango butter and rosemary, sage, lavender, tea tree and frankincense essential oils.
Step2: Massage herbal oils into skin undiluted if you are not allergic to them.
Mix with a healing, gentle carrier oil such as hemp seed or apricot.
Step3: Massage the oil into your skin daily and take it supplemental as well.
Some women may have itchy rash in response to certain food & substances. Below essential oils can be used to treat such skin itchy rash conditions. To treat the heat rash you can use Fuller earth as well.
- Cumin seed
- Carrot seed
- Tea tree
Essential oil for skin care
Do not add citrus to sunscreens & skin care-they are phototoxic and can cause sunburns and long term skin damage. And mints such as tea tree and peppermint to shampoos and foot scrubs. It feels so rejuvenating. Add essential oils to day and night creams, shampoos, conditioners, body scrubs, body and hair masks.Make nourishing body mists with a spray bottle and some essential oils. Doubles as a hair perfume.
Treating common health problem with Essential oil
For headaches, diffuse 10 drops of spearmint oil and 10 drops of lavender oil.
For general pain and breathing problems, burn 10 drops of frankincense oil and 10 drops clove oil
For panic and anxiety diffuse 10 drops lavender and 10 drops orange oil.
For creativity and focus diffuse 10 drops of lemon and 10 drops of lavender oil
Essential oils are a great way to reduce inflammation and to treat inflammation-related symptoms. Some of the best essential oils to use are Lavender, Helichrysum, Peppermint, Clary Sage, and Roman Chamomile. Lavender helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Helichrysum oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and skin-healing properties. Peppermint oil is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory oil, and has also been known to improve circulation to reduce inflammation. Clary Sage is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Finally, Roman Chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and calming essential oil benefits. Consider diffusing these essential oils in the air or adding a few drops to a warm compress to apply over the affected area.
How to reduce inflammation related symptoms using roman chammomile ?
1. Prepare a tea infusion with roman chamomile: Place two teaspoons of dried roman chamomile flowers in a cup or mug. Pour boiling water over the flowers. Let the tea steep for about 10 minutes before straining out the flowers.
2. Drink the tea infusion twice a day to help reduce inflammation-related symptoms.
3. Create a topical lotion using Roman chamomile: Place 1/2 cup of dried roman chamomile flowers in a cheesecloth. Place the cheesecloth into a pot of boiling water. Boil the flowers for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Strain out the flowers using a fine-mesh strainer and discard the flowers. Add 1 cup of a light oil, such as almond or sunflower oil to the strained tea.
5. Apply the lotion to the affected areas two to three times per day.
6. Create a